EnergyBridge is focused on providing deep market and regulatory knowledge combined with practical leadership and operational experience to clients. Jo and Dan bring knowledge, energy and drive to deliver client's objectives. Through a broad network of associates and partners they are able to build bespoke teams of experienced experts to accelerate delivery in a tightly controlled risk based framework.
Jo has over 25 years experience leading and operating energy businesses in the UK. Jo's experience is broad and deep and includes leading, operating and advising across retail, generation and flexibility markets. She has led and worked with both new entrants, investors and large organisations in both operational and advisory roles.
Jo's core expertise and experience includes:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with extensive governance, assurance and risk management experience
- Deep energy policy and regulatory knowledge
- Broad competitive market insight, analysis and understanding
- Proven market entry expertise including channel development, brand development, organisational design & delivery
- Detailed understanding of market design, costs, risks, pricing and value creation opportunities
- System development, implementation and migration experience
- Leadership, motivation and development of teams
Jo is a member of National Grid's Power Responsive Steering Committee, a member of ICAEW's Energy and Resources Group, a founder member of the Women's Utilities Network (WUN) and non executive Chair of The Energy Consortium. She regularly speaks at Industry events and has featured on Radio 4's Moneybox Live programme.
Dan has over 30 years experience in the energy market, primarily focused in leadership, commercial and transformational roles. Most of his career has been spent at a Big 6 supplier where he led on asset development, regulatory change, mergers and acquisitions. Since leaving he led the initiation, funding and development of a new entrant supply business.
Dan's core expertise and experience includes:
- Transformation & Change expert with significant experience of building and delivering large scale programmes
- Energy Market change delivery focused on efficient delivery of regulatory change requirements
- Asset development from commercial negotiations, to programme management of build and commissioning
- Excellent relationship and new business creation from inception to delivery.
- Exceptional commercial and legal negotiation and contract review skills.
- Programme Management backed by strong governance and control frameworks
- Building high performance leaderships and management teams.